Small Business Struggles and (Planning for 2011)
December 3, 2010
It’s inevitable every small business goes through growing pains, with the exception of the last couple of years where we don’t know who to really blame, the economy, growing pains or lack of a market or a combination of two or all three factors just to mention a few.
With 2011 looming, what can we do differently? Top challenges that small business owners face include customer acquisitions, staffing, financing, or and cash flow management. Most businesses help themselves by addressing some key areas that are free or inexpensive small lifting.
Here are five things to start with:
2. Embracing social media (it’s not going away your might as well they are free)
3. Educating and engaged your customer on how to effectively use your service (blogs, video, tutorials, free if you can create them and or get someone else like these guys to you need help).
4. You are the superstar in what you are delivering however you need help in some areasthat you are not great at. (Get help ..or automate as much as you can from ask around the small business community on what to do (fro mbookkeeper,webmaster ….there are many options, from (Free) interns to (may cost you) freelancer)
5. Evaluate what excites you about your business and rejuvenate your business spirit (Free schedule a meeting with yourself and evaluate what’s working and what not).
1. Customer acquisition plan for the year
2. Marketing plan for 2011
3. Sales strategy plan
4. Customer management and retention plan.
5. Execute, execute! oh, did I mention execute. Yes, execute 2000% when you can
You may not have the bandwidth to research what’s out there to help you small business however you should know there are so many free and inexpensive solutions to help you achieve this goal. Email me at concierge at errandmanager.com with any questions you might have about the anything including the free tools that you can help you leverage as well as grow your business.
One of the top most mistake entrepreneurs make is not asking for help.